Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF


It was a long week. Kids being back, its been a long week :-) One more week and school will be starting. I had my camera with me and Bellevue Fire Department got a new Fire Truck and had the ladder extended as far up in the air as it goes and one fire fighter hung up a flag so I took a picture. As you can see it was an overcast day, pretty humid. Nothing to complain about but thank goodness its going away and the mid to high 70's with no humidity are coming back. That means fall will be starting. The girls are both at sleep-overs tonight. Jacqueline gone to her friends and Teresa is at a birthday party. Andy went to a truck pull after work w/the guys so it's just me and Emilee, well Wrigley too. I'm very tired and well she has ALL sorts of energy but at least she's in a good mood. Hopefully i got about 2 hours and then she'll go to bed. Then I will watch the Packer game and hope they look better than they did last week.
Have a good weekend and thanks for checking in...

2 comments:

Betty F said...

Sounds like you had a nice peaceful friday night! Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice weekned I am sure you had and "quet" time with Miss Emilee - hard to believe it will be Fall soon in Green Bay - no such luck here - still nice and toasty - see you next month - love to all - Mother