Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cutest Nephews......

Yesterday Nathan & Reed turned 5, officially! They are my sister Jennifer's twin boys. Obviously they are not identical! Not only do they not look alike in any way shape or form, their personalities are complete opposites. That makes them both so very special. I miss them both so much. I cannot believe they are both 5 and that they are both in kindergarten. Time flies by so much.
When they were little Nathan was so laid back and so happy and would just smile. I enjoyed taking him. He was the boy I should have had.. lol.
Reed was a pistol, still is but there's nothing wrong with that. He is his mothers son! He likes to be like his big brother Connor and as you can tell in the picture below is a ham. And that makes me HAPPY!
These are not current pictures. The one of Nathan (blond) is from my visit back in April and the one of Reed (cheesy smile along w/his great pose) is from last summer. My sister has yet to send me some pictures of them (hint hint)

Anyway to the big 5 year old's, hope your birthday was great and your aunt in Wisconsin misses you and loves you.




2 comments:

Betty F said...

Julee they are so so so cute! I can't believe they're 5

Anonymous said...

They maybe cute but they are little devils. They had a wonderful b-day. Got many of gifts and ofcourse wore their Green Bay Packer shirts to school that they got from their wonderful Aunt Julie(sorry still spell it the way I know it) Thanks for the pictures and I shall get some recent ones together for Julie to share with all of you.