Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Mornings .....

We had a long weekend, well not really, it went by quick, but it was one of those weekends. Emilee didn't want to wake up this morning. The girls are starting to go to bed by nine and wake up by eight since school starts in a week, i think waking up past ten is not a good idea. Anyway this morning, Emilee wanted her headband in but was in such a mood. She kept taking it out saying "I do it mommy" " I do it!" Well alrighty then I said. I said can i take a picture? Well she just looked at me and this is what I got.
Thought I would share.. enjoy and have a great week!


Are you seriously taking my picture??

sure i will say cheese if you stop taking my picture! lol

4 comments:

Betty F said...

This is adorable! I Love the photos. What a character! I remember I DO IT

Anonymous said...

What a little ham - and a beautiful smile and face - what can one say - she is a happy child and full of energy I am sure - see you in a few weeks Miss Emilee and you and I will spend LOTS of time together...love Grandma O'Neil

Anonymous said...

What a little ham - and a beautiful smile and face - what can one say - she is a happy child and full of energy I am sure - see you in a few weeks Miss Emilee and you and I will spend LOTS of time together...love Grandma O'Neil

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is growing up so fast, and yes they are 2 going on 12/13 aren't they?LOL Little independant people they are. The photo's you have taken are awesome, I love the fire truck and the flag that was aweseom. And the memories of Happy Joe's I can't believe that place is still in buisness, they are and always will be awesome fun for kids. I am a little baised to Sammy's pizza myself, I LOVE their pizza. Can't wait to come on up there. See ya soon!