Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sad Day in Green Bay



This is going to be short and sweet, I'm still not awake... :-)

Well, most of the World by now knows that Brett was traded to the Jets. Very sad here, again. We had to go through this in March. I could handle that. He was done. Now he's back and NOT gonna be with the Packers! Are you KIDDING ME! OK, alot has been done, said ect in the last few weeks. I'm just glad it's done, I'm glad he will be happy. I'm GLAD he wont be w/the Bears or Vikings, and hey he still will be wearing green. I wish him the best and you betcha I'll be watching him routing him on. Maybe a nice trip to NY ... haa haa :-)
Have a good day!


2 comments:

Betty F said...

Ah Julee, I'm so sorry; Paul and I were talking this morning about how awful the management of the packers were to do this to Farve. Hope he's going to be able to play in NY

Anonymous said...

I am glad the saga is over and I couldn't be more happy for Brett he deserves to play and should play. I am embarassed and disgusted among other things I can't say on here, towards the Packer Management and McCarthy. I know you believe as do I in Karma and I firmly believe that the Three Stooges will get what is coming to them. Maybe not now but it will come and I will be grinning along with Brett, from ear to ear.
Now lets get ready for some football and get ready to cheer Brett on as well as the Packer Players. We will have to make a trip to New York and wear our #4 jerseys!! GO Pack and Go Brett!!