Sunday, August 10, 2008

She Likes It

Hello everyone, we had a pretty quiet, yet busy weekend. Andy had to work on Saturday. Emilee and I did some usual shopping and playing outside. It was absolutely gorgeous outside, both Saturday and Sunday. With her growing up (I do hate to admit) she is becoming her own little self. We went to Appleton on Saturday and walked around the mall and she was very persistant in wanting to walk herself and not hold our hands. Of course we made her or back in the stroller she went, which she's starting to NOT like at all.

Anyway, mommy got a new Cubs hat and we just looked around at things.
Sunday we played outside some more, we bumped into the grandparents at the grocery store, which is soo cool. Later I had to drop off some things to their house so I brought my grandma some Death By Chocolate frozen custard, her favorite... She in return gave us some tomatoes and cucumbers from their garden. Can't tell you how much I love being here.
Anyway next Saturday Jacqueline will be home and Teresa will be home on Sunday. So back to normal we will be, if thats what you want to call it.


Today we had corn on the cob and decided to give Emilee some for the first time. Here are a few photo's, she did a good job and liked it, she really liked it :-)


Hope everyone is doing well

5 comments:

Betty F said...

I LOVE these. I've saved them in Julee, August! :) She is so cute and is doing such a good job eating her corn on the cob!
Miss you

Anonymous said...

Ahhh---my sweet precious granddaugher =- what can one say - she is a doll - love the way she is eating...cannot wait to see you in September Emilee - then the fun will begin - send your weather here Julee - love Mom & Michael

Anonymous said...

Ahhh---my sweet precious granddaugher =- what can one say - she is a doll - love the way she is eating...cannot wait to see you in September Emilee - then the fun will begin - send your weather here Julee - love Mom & Michael

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that corn looks so good.. I can't have any because I have braces now, yes you will see when I come up there.. and whatever you do, no jokes!! LOL
She is getting so big, she is entering her toddler years!!
Looking forward to seeing you guys next month!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is getting tooooooooo big!!