Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girls Night Out

Tonight Andy had to go to dinner with his work so that left me with the kids. So I decided I would take them out to eat somewhere. I decided to take them To Happy Joe's Pizza, I remember going there when I was a kid and I really enjoyed their pizza and always had fun, why I remember that I don't know but I did. Anyway, i just remember eating their pizza, I think i had a birthday there once or maybe I went to a birthday party and then eating ice cream, again childhood memories.. lol. So the girls and I went there and it was good, the pizza was yummy, i only had 2 slices.. lol but it was good. Emilee ate the salad bar cuz for some reason she still wont eat pizza unless she's starving. She's usually a good eater but pizza is not her favorite right now.

The girls liked it, and once they were done, off to play games. Little games, like they have at Chucky Cheese or whatever, nothing as big but fun no less.
All in all it was a good outing for us.

Emilee does not like to go on rides when it moves, she absolutely freaks out. So on the picture she was just sitting on the pretty horse but wouldn't let me put a quarter in it to move.. lol.
Thanks for checking in..




3 comments:

Betty F said...

Great Pictures Julee! I LOVE that Emilee is sitting quietly!

Anonymous said...

I love Happy Joes!! Thats so great that you get to share that experience with the girls, I'm sure they will love it too!! Gotta try the bbq chicken pizza, yum!

Anonymous said...

O my gosh. Emilee is scared shitless!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Po Thang. I love her face!!