Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kickball anyone?

Had a good night, Andy and the girls played kickball with the neighbors. Well it was the 2 Adults (Paul & Andy) against the kids.. Before that The girls got ice cream from the ice cream truck and Emilee proceeded to take Jacqueline's from her. So we got Emilee her own popsicle.. I got some cute shots.

Anyway they played kickball and of course the 2 "adults" were acting like kids and well it was funny. Andy fell (don't worry he didn't get hurt) and then Paul fell, it was just funny, got a few shots. Good thing I had my camera! I don't understand why men in there 30's try to act like they have the energy of 10 year olds. :-) They will be feeling it tomorrow!

Emilee and Jake were running around all over and then Jake got mesmerized by my camera as you'll see in his photos.

Thanks for checking in and enjoy the pics!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing emilee get so big makes me sooooo sad that she doesn't know me and won't grow up with fun aunt Michelle. But I know you are happier there. Muah.

Betty F said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the one of Andy on his backside! And of Emilee running. Great shot!

Julee Marie Photography said...

Anytime you want her to come visit Michelle, I'll send her your way! LOL :-) She knows who her crazy Aunt Michelle is.. Need to get on the web cam more often... miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Andy - love your form!! Just take it easy please - love the pictures of the girls and cute Jake!! Miss all of you - enjoy the day!! love - Mother/Grandma