Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Arrival Complete

Sunday Teresa came home to make everything complete. She returned from Michigan, she had a good time. They went swimming alot, rode jet ski's, watched movies, hung out, did girl things I'm sure. I'm glad she had a good time. Of course now everyone is back and there is about two weeks left until school starts so we will start to plan for that.
Emilee was excited to see Teresa, I think she's just so happy to have both her sisters back home she doesn't know what to do. She is still her little turd self at times but gets there attention no less.

This picture below I just had to share, tells you that I don't think Emilee even knows what her problem is at times. It just was cute.. lol.

Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that face of Miss Emilee - wonder what she must be thinking - beautiful as they come....and Teresa is so so pretty and appears to be tall...and Miss Jacq - what can I say - another special granddaugher I have - all three of them - Julee and Andy - you can be proud!!--Love - Mother

Betty F said...

These are great pictures! I'm glad everyone is home again. Three daughters!!!
GOOD LUCK
:)

Anonymous said...

AWWW Emilee is getting way too big, I miss all of you guys!! See you all in like a month!!