Sunday, August 17, 2008

She's Back :-)


Yesterday I got my girl back. Yup, I left the house and headed to Milwaukee. Her flight was to arrive at 2:55pm. So i left the house about 12:45pm. Normally it takes about an hour and a half or so to get to the airport. Well everyone and their mother was out on the road. Traffic was awful. When I got into Milwaukee I swear no one knew how to drive. I arrived at the airport at 2:45pm, parked the car and ran downstairs to get my gate pass. Usually they are really quick and friendly but i guess since today I needed to be fast and prompt no one wanted to help.
When I was getting my pass my cell phone rang, it was Jacqueline! I answered the phone and she was like hello, my heart was pounding, of course she was fine, but I was in a panic. I told her to just stay there and I'll be up in a minute.. well a few minutes later of me running up there, waiting through a guy in security and of course her being the last gate I got her!! Gave her a big hug and there she was. Back where I needed her. My plan was to take a picture of her getting of the plane but of course that was out of the question. I took a picture of her in the car.
When we got home, Jacqueline saw Emilee and well Emilee was a little hesitant but then was very happy to see her and followed her all night until she went to bed. It was funny and cute.
So today Teresa will be home and everyone will be back...

Thanks for checking in...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe - how cute :)

Betty F said...

I'm glad she's home where she belongs and today Teresa will be home. Emilee will be in absolute heaven now! Beautiful picture of Emilee and her big sister.

Anonymous said...

What a neat picture of the two girls - everything will be back to normal - am happy for you and I wil see all of you next month - love - Mother

Anonymous said...

Wow those girls are getting so mature looking.. it is amazing how fast they grow up. Taylor saw the photo's and she said she wished she could meet Emilee and the other girls and I told her she will see them in a few weeks. Looking forward to it.
See ya!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha what nerds but not emily shes awsome.