Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Soon there will be a New Arrival!!




Sunday we had a Baby Shower for my cousin PJ's wife Natalie. They are expecting a baby girl very soon. Her due date is towards the end of the month but you never know! Natalie looks GREAT.. I think I looked like that at month 5, maybe! LOL. We had the shower at Aunt Sue's (whom looks great and her hair is super cute!) Jacqueline came with me to help and be apart of it. Not really Teresa's thing and she stayed home to help watch Emilee. It was during her nap time so I wasn't about to take her with me. The party was good and she got alot of nice things. I remember having your "first" baby and how exciting it can be. She's gonna be a great mom and it will be nice to FINALLY have another little girl around after all the boys!

Anyway enjoy some of the pictures from the party and thanks for checking in..


Aunt Liz, Grandma & Aunt Sue!
Me & Grandma!

Aunt Sue & Grandma

Natalie was EXCITED about the diaper bag!!

Jacqueline & Jr.


Natalie & Jr.


Aunt Liz & Natalie!

4 comments:

Betty F said...

She looks GREAT! I can't believe she's almost ready to have the baby. I love the name she picked out. It's good to see you, your Grandmother, Aunt Sue and EVERYONE!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures - and Natalie looks so healthy and happy - Sue looks so cute with her hair like that - brought back memories of me when I saw her hair - sure wish I could have been there - one of those special "family" events - love to all of you - Mother

Anonymous said...

WOW everyone looked great and I tell you what I wish I looked as good as she did when I was ready to pop, I looked like a rolley poley..LOL
Looks like you all had a great time!
Congrats to Natalie!!

Malarie said...

Aww I love the pictures. Miss you Julee! Wish I could have been there :)Grandma and Sue look soo cute!!