Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome "Baby" Olivia Jean Bonville


Well, she's finally here! Natalie and PJ are new parents to this beautiful little girl. I stopped by the hospital yesterday to see the all of them and they are doing great! Natalie looks really really good (better than I ever did!) and the baby was great! Natalie had her on Tuesday evening. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 20.25 inches. She's sooo tiny. She opened her eyes for me while I was there, she's super cute!
Congrats to the both of them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is absolutely gogeous - what a cute face and good coloring wish I was there to holdl her but I will be there in October to hold her and spend time - congratulations to the new parents

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks like PJ. Cool Congrats from Clouse Famly

Anonymous said...

what a wito chunker!! Love the hair she can totally wear a bow !!

Betty F said...

She's beautiful! Gosh March got here so fast