Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday BETTY!!


This is a picture of my GOOD Friend/2nd mom Betty! I've written about Betty alot on my blog. She's great! I miss her very much! I will see her in May when Emilee and I go to AZ to visit. Friday March 20th is her birthday! Her and her husband Paul are going to Disneyland for her Birthday since you get in free on your birthday! I hope she has a GREAT time! And I hope she takes care of herself also!!! (HINT HINT)
Betty has been a great friend and family member for about 4yrs or so. She makes me laugh and cry and sometimes both. We have such great fun together. I don't care what the age difference is, she is young at heart! I miss working with her, I miss seeing her, I just miss her. When you meet her and talk to her and interact with her and her beautiful family you will know what I'm talking about!

Betty have a great Birthday and I will see you in a few months!!

4 comments:

Betty F said...

Ah Julee, You're making me cry! I love you; you're my #5 child!! Your family feels like my own. You picked me up when I really needed it, saved me and I'm always grateful I met you! I am excited to leave in the morning (can't sleep tonight) and spend a birthday at Disneyland, but will NEVER forget my 55th at Peter Piper Pizza. I cannot wait to see you and Emilee in two months. I'm very grateful we didn't loose each other when you went home to Green Bay

Julee Marie Photography said...

Betty, you'll never LOSE me, no matter how hard you try!!

Anonymous said...

nice that you and Betty have a very special relationship - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BETTY - you certainly do not look 57 - enjoy your fun trip to Disneyland - love to all - Cathy

Anonymous said...

I thought I was your Mom>lol Karen