Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday's & Happy Anniversary!

Today marks 3 very special events! We have 2 birthday's today and 1 Anniversary.. read on...

I believe it was 7 years ago on March 9th My sister Michelle and her now husband Glen were married! Who would have thought it would last!LOL. Well it has. They are a "special" couple in their own cute little way! These two were MEANT to be together if you've ever heard that expression. But seriously they are great! They were married in Vegas, which was one of the best Weddings I've ever attended. (Why didn't I do that!) I miss them both and wish you guys well on a Happy Anniversary! And lets go to VEGAS!!



Also on this day March 9th, 1970 something or another my oldest sister Jennifer was born. There's alot I could say about this one let me tell you! She's a GREAT mom to 3 wonderful boys, 2 which are twins. Connor is the oldest 7, and then Reed & Nathan whom are 5. Nathan is Autistic and she is SOO great with. Her boys are the world to her. We haven't always had the "greatest" relationship but we are sisters and we love each other!! It's the law! LOL! I miss her and the boys all the time. Hope you have a great day, you deserve it! In the picture below is her and Jacqueline, in which Jacqueline is more like Jennifer and sometimes well it's scary!


And also on this day, March 9th waaay after I was born! My cousin Jaclyn was born. Another March 9th birthday! Move over Jennifer you have company! LOL. Pictured below are Jaclyn and Jennifer on Jaclyn's Wedding a few years ago. Jaclyn was my younger cousin. I remember Jill (her sister) and I always picking on Jaclyn, she was shy and quiet. Well NOT ANYMORE! She's grown into a beautiful lady and has a wonderful husband and home. She's a great person for anyone to know! Happy Birthday Jaclyn ... I hope you have a GREAT day!

Thanks for checking in and I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!! 8 years woohoo. Feels like 30!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - so many special events and love to all of them - especially my oldest daughter who I love dearly - and yes I agree that Jacqueline and Jennifer are alike in many ways - which is a good thing - and to Glen and Michelle - you are a unique couple and love both of you - and Jaclyn my neice - love you - and Julee was right - you were always so quiet - but that was a good thing too - happy birthday again - love Mother/Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

Dude. Thanks for the kind words but I was not born in 1970. Hello that would of made me 39 today. U are going WAYYYYYYYYYY to fast. I was born 1973 and I am 36. LOL JEN

Julee Marie Photography said...

I didnt say you were born in 1970..i said 1970 "something" lol. I'm not pushing time anymore than you want to!!

Betty F said...

Jen was born just a couple of months before my oldest, Rob was born! I didn't know that. Jen you are YOUNG. Congratulations to everyone! March gives birth to MANY great people :)
Miss your face. Hope Emilee feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girls and Happy Anniversary to the well how do I say it.. the "Special Couple" ..LOL