Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's Eat Cake!

Well here it is...................................................



Tonight was my second try at decorating a cake! I learned how to make roses, since my frosting wasn't really stiff enough they didn't turn out too bad (2 on the top) I did my best, I have to say it looks ok. LOL.. Will taste MUCH better. I'm enjoying class. I'm not going to be a professional or anything, it's fun and I just want to learn a few things! Next week is the last class for this session and then I start the second class in 2 weeks. So check back in to see the next one.. :-)

And on a side note, Natalie had her baby about an hour ago. She was induced this morning around 830am I believe and well after about 12 hours of labor... welcome Olivia! I will post pictures once I see the new baby!

Thanks for checking in and will see ya soon....

6 comments:

Betty F said...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Congrats to Natalie and I LOVE the name Olivia

Anonymous said...

I WANT A BITE!!!! JEN AZ

Anonymous said...

oh makes me want to reach out and eat the cake - and my favorite color of course - pink - good job Julee - you are a woman of many many talents - proud of you - love Mother

Anonymous said...

nice cake!! My friend makes football helmet cakes durng football season a team logos. I try and get her to write directions for u!!!

Anonymous said...

I am ready to fly up and have some of that delicious looking cake!! That is amazing....Good Job Jules!

Anonymous said...

The cake looks lovely !!! Good enough to eat ! It's fun to decorate cakes. And Gram and I enjoyed the pictures of Emilee and Andy.
JoAnn