Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cake Finale......

Ok, here is the last cake for my first session of Cake Class! I started off week one really rocky thinking "What the heck did I get myself into"? But tonight's class was fun. It's not easy that's for sure. You basically learn the basics on how to hold the bag properly, control & the correct pressure you put on it. How to write (which I'm not good at!) And most of all the rose. Making the rose was a Challange! I know now why people charge so much for cakes! I think I learned many thinkgs and my 2nd session starts in 2 weeks! I think it turned out pretty good and I'm sure the kids & Andy will enjoy eating it also. It's a French Vanilla Cake with Strawberry filling! I'll let ya know!

So here are a few pictures, talk soon...


6 comments:

michelle said...

very good job and my favorite flavors!!! Put mo pics of girls up!!

Erica D said...

OMG I am jonesing for some cake..LOL that is amazing girl!!

Betty F said...

BEAUTIFUL Julee!!!! I love the roses! they're beautiful.

Julee Marie Photography said...

Michelle.. you try getting 2 teenage girls to let me take their pics. I will try this weekend, just for you! lol...

Anonymous said...

I ccould almost actually reach out and touch the cake and eat it and again pink is my favorite color - looks professional to me - you are good - congratulations - I would give you an A plus - love - Mother

Anonymous said...

ummmmm. is that filo frosting by chance. looks good. next time you need to cut a piece out and let us see the inside so you can really tease us. jen