Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's doesnt look like Spring!

It "technically" is Spring, however it doesn't look like Spring! It is typical weather in Wisconsin for this time of year I suppose. One day it's 60 degrees and the next day we get 4 inches of snow! What the heck! We had such nice weather and then last night 2 inches of snow fell upon us. Now the temperatures have been in the 30's and 40's. We hit 50's last week. I'm just waiting for the snow to finally stop falling and enjoy the Spring like weather. We are ready for it! Yesterday was another day of driving to Rockford, IL (about 3 1/2 hours) to pick up Jacqueline from her week long stay in AZ for spring break. She had a good time. Luckily we got home before the storms hit. My friend Betsy drove with me since Andy had to work. We had a good time. Was a long tiring day though. Anyway so today Jacqueline and Teresa went and saw some horror flick and liked it. I relaxed and we did our normal Sunday activities. Emilee stayed in her PJ's all day cuz that's what she wanted .. and well lets be honest, when she wants something she wants it and that's how it's going to be! I snapped a few pictures of her at first being upset I put her on daddy's lap but then after I bribed her with an M&M she cooperated! LOL.
Update on Emilee's potty situation is that she is now going poop in the potty! She no longer wears diapers! CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM! HA! Anyway nothing much new to report.. we are all doing well.

Thanks for checking in and have a great week....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what can I say - a beautiful granddaughter and a handsome son in law - sure wish I was there - enjoy the day and see you and Emilee in May - love Mother

Anonymous said...

U go girl I was in my PJS all day also !! A Jen

erica d said...

You have to have an all day PJ day...it's a requirement..LOL Congrats on the potty training, that is a HUGE relief..:)

michelle said...

heehee! What a little turd!!! Can't wait for may. Pack light:)

Betty F said...

What a smart little girl! Already potty trained. We're in the 80's here. :) Miss your face!

Mary said...

Julee, What Great pictures. Glad to hear you all are doing Good! You go Em your a smart little girl. Love Hugs, Kisses,
Ma, Grandma