Saturday, April 4, 2009

Autism Awareness Month

North Shore Bank donated money for research.............


As many of you know my nephew Nathan was diagnosed with Autism. So anytime that I can't help support the cause I do my best. April is Autism Awareness Month and so tonight at the Green Bay Gambler game (Hockey Team here in GB, not professional, they are actually in college and from what Jacqueline tells me they don't even get paid!) Jacqueline has grown fond of the team and enjoys going. My Aunt Liz took her to some games and now she's hooked. Teresa enjoys going also. They are actually alot of fun to watch, you wouldn't think they weren't "professionals". So tonight the girls and I attended the game along with Liz and her son Austin. We had a great time. Emilee had lots of fun which was great to see. The noise and crowd did not bother her. She of course throughout the game got antsy but hey she's 2! A great thing was that for every ticket purchased 1$ went towards research. Also they had a 50/50 raffle to raise money. There was a teenage girl whom sang the National Anthem that wasn't diagnosed till she was 13. It was a fun night and I'm glad we were able to go. Emilee and I left before the last quarter, they were winning 2-0 and looks like the last period was great because they won 4-1.

Thanks for checking in...

Emilee being silly w/Teresa




Something up above caught her attention!


Jacqueline's Favorite Player Liz & Austin


Teresa & Jacqueline

5 comments:

Betty F said...

This looks like a great time Julee! The girls all look beautiful! So does mom.

Betty F said...

p.s. == I passed your message on to Ricky - He'll be here until June!

Anonymous said...

Wow - how neat to have that for autism - and the girls are all pretty as ever - Jac = your hair is getting so long - I love it- and Teresa - cute as ever and of course my special emilee - wow - a look at 2!!! love to you - miss you - Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

That is so Awesome I will have to let Nathan know. I will show him the pictures. I will just send you a picture of Nate and you can show everyone him. Thanks for all the support for all children with autism. Everyone looks so good! Jennifer AZ

Anonymous said...

great pics Julee!
i am glad that I put my lip gloss on cause I look pretty good. Ha, ha!