Friday, September 26, 2008

Family & Friends arriving ....



My dear friend Betty from AZ is flying in today! My grandparents 60th wedding anniversary is tomorrow. I had invited her to come and stay with us, thinking she never would due to the fact that she is DEATHLY afraid to fly. When I moved here I thought I would only ever see her when I would visit or if she drove out here w/her husband Paul. I wanted her to come to the party, she is like family to me. She's been at family functions, weddings, holidays, you name it, she's been there. She's helped out my cousin with engagement photos, wedding pictures. She's put slide shows together for them and also my wedding. She was great to work with and there's not enough space on here to write how great of a mom and person she is. She has helped me MORE than anyone will ever know through rough times. And for this special occasion she has helped put together a truly great slide show for my family and especially for my grandparents. For that i owe her alot.

My sister Jennifer also flew in last night along with her friend Erica. She visited some family last night and I saw her for a little bit today at my grandma's. I had alot of running around to do today, cleaning, laundry, you name it.. But tonight and tomorrow we are all going to have a great time. She's away from her 3 boys and husband so as in the picture above, live it up! lol..
It's hard to be away from family and friends but when we have the opportunity to visit, its nice and the time we get to spend together is good quality fun time.
Thanks for checking in today and I will have more to say after the great time we have tomorrow.

2 comments:

Betty F said...

Oh Julee, I LOVE YOU. YOU'RE the one who's ALWAYS there for ME! I can't believe I made it here safe and sound and tomorrow, we party! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady - I'm WAITING to hear about how much fun you guys had last weekend!

By the way, we are planning on coming to Emilee's Birthday Party...BUT...if Troy and his wife have their baby, we might have to go to Chicago instead. For now we are planning on coming to Green Bay though. See you soon!