Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ahhh.. The First Day of School!


Well today is the day! They both woke up before I did and got into their routine, both a little anxious I am sure. They are both 8th graders.. get to "rule" the school.. lol, ok maybe not. But anyway I cannot believe that they are going into 8th grade. Growing up so fast and I feel old. Which I'm not, however, then I have this little one, Emilee, whom just loved her sisters being home this morning and taking them to school. I took them only because I was off work today as they will normally take the bus. Emilee would say BUS, SWOOOL BUSS!! it was cute.. she waved goodbye to them and said bye jacwen, by teesa... oh what I will do when it's her turn.
So of course I took a quick picture before they were off to school, which they are always sooo pleased by!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe they are in 8th grade - too fast time is going by!!! They both look so grown up -enjoy 8th grade girls!!! love you both - wait til Miss Emilee goes to kindergarten - that will be a time for tears!!! Love - Mother

Anonymous said...

Well they both look really thrilled. You shall have to get a before and after shot of the two of them. WOW 8th I so remember when I was in 8th Grade. Hope they had a great day LOL AUNT JENNIFER PS to bad they are not at LOMBARDI!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow 8th Grade!!! I so remember that like it was yesterday. Well I am sure the girls will enjoy it. From this point forward it will go by fast for them, so by all means tell them to enjoy it as much as they can! I wish I could go back and be in high school at least, those were fun times!!
Good luck girls!!

Betty F said...

Oh Julee, in 12 short months, they'll be in HIGH SCHOOL!!!
God I'm glad it's you and NOT me! LOL

Anonymous said...

Cute pics - so grown up - do you feel OLD or what?!