Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Football has Begun


Last night was our first MNF game of the season. The first MNF game with out Brett as our quarterback. It was going to be surreal, and it was. Thanks to my "great" aunt I was able to attend the game with my cousin Jill. Not only was it the first game of the season or MNF game, it was against the Rivals MN Vikings! The game was great. The DE-FENSE was awesome, i believe they won the game for us. We are good, but we need to be better. With a new QB its going to take time, but we are a good team. Minus all the penalties we had in that game. It was unreal. Every play flag was thrown, oh man we were getting mad. All in all though it was a great game, was alot of fun, and I'm glad I was there.

Of course I took some pics, so enjoy..

thanks for checking in..




Here is the stadium before game time!




Here is a pic of someone's cheesehead.. can't get enough..


Here's the man Mr Driver saying hello to us fans prior to kick off


TOUCHDOWN!!


Jill & I


And there's the Pope ....

3 comments:

Betty F said...

I can't wait to take my own pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

cool pictures looks like a BLAST! GO GREEN LOL JENNIFER

Anonymous said...

What an awesome game!! We have great potential now if we can just get by without having so many darn penalties we will do just fine!
Great photo's and I so can't wait to get to a game.. I will be taking Taylor to Lambeau when we are back there and I know she will love it, she keeps asking when I am going to take her to a game..LOL Starting her off right..