Sunday, September 7, 2008

Checking In

Not much going on today. I've been busy this weekend. I photographed a wedding on Saturday and boy I'm tired today! So I'm busy getting pics cropped and looking at my work. I will begin to post on my other photo site for all to see..

Andy and the girls had a low key day and today i've been running around ...

Did watch Brett and the Jets play, and WIN! He looked good. Tomorrow night I will be at the Packer game, cheering them on the best I can.

I will be sure to post on Tuesday...

take care and thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Betty F said...

Have fun tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I should have married into your family...you are ALWAYS at the games! LOL Have fun tonight. Can't wait to see pics from the wedding you did.

Anonymous said...

I am a Packer fan but want the Vikings to win - management at the Packer organization is horrible - but...I still love Brett - glad you had a low key Sunday - you need that now and then - see you in a few weeks - love Mother