Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Teresa!

Although I was not around when she was born or for her "younger" years. I think I've been through alot the last 4 years or so with this young lady. I've seen her go from a little shy "tomboy" to become into an outgoing, high strung, beautiful young lady. Andy did his best with her which isn't easy for any Dad. And it doesn't get any easier... I've enjoyed watching Teresa come out of her shell, and while she still searches for her "true" identity", I have no doubt that she will grow to become successful and continue to be a wonderful person.

These teenage years will pass, we tell ourselves that, and hopefully she looks back on how hard we try to be good parents. As I've said before, it's not easy, whether you have boys or girls or both. Bringing families together is a difficult task all in itself, but I think we are doing ok.

So Happy Birthday Teresa, may all your dreams come true..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Teresa - happy 14th birthday - you are a beautiful soul - myself and Grandpa Michael wish you nothing but the best in everything you do - we love you!!

Betty F said...

Happy Birthday Teresa!!!!
Beautiful Post Julee! She's a beauty