Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I will be quick for now. I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope everyone is together with their loved ones and family today. I will post some pictures later today when our day is over. Good health and love to everyone. We miss everyone in places far away and we will be grateful to visit the ones near us.

Love,

Julee

Ok, We had a great Thanksgiving, it's been a long few days, we went to our neighbors for a late lunch and had a great time as always. Later we headed off to my Uncle's house and my grandparents and aunt and cousins were there, we had a great time. here are a few pictures from our day. Hope everyone is doing well !!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.. :)

Anonymous said...

Saw all of those pictures and made me cry and realize how much I miss my family and all the special times I have missed - one of these years Michael and I will be coming for x-mas - guaranteed - glad everyone had a wonderful holiday and made more happy memories - love to all - Mother

Anonymous said...

WOw you all looke so Happy and Healthy! We had a good Thanksgiving in AZ nice and 65 was cold.... Everyone looks great. Love and miss you all Jennifer

Betty F said...

OH you all look so GREAT! Liz looks happy to be back in Green Bay! Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving!