Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


First off, I can remember growing up in Wisconsin and on Halloween the weather could always be a challenge. We could have freezing cold to abnormally warm days. Typically its fall and well its cool but if you were lucky it was nice outside. Living in the Midwest, you never know what could happen. All I know is that I had fun. Living in Arizona one thing was for sure, it was going to be warm, sometimes god awful hot. I hated it. Now I was not a child going trick or treating but taking the little ones out was never fun. And they still made the costumes warm, i didn't get it. But they still had fun. Anyway last year on Halloween, our first back here in the Midwest was well typical Midwest weather. It didn't rain nor snow but it was windy and chilly. Emilee was dressed for the weather, and with her being only one back then we didn't stay out long.


This year was different. The weather couldn't have been better. It was sunny and the high was 61 i believe, maybe warmer. Emilee went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and Jake her friend from next door was a Scarecrow. It was too cute. The girls dressed themselves up. Jacqueline was a bunny and Teresa was a Vampire. Emilee & Jake walked most of the way and were so darling. They said "trick or treat" and stared at everyone that crossed them. Emilee walked door to door and oh my it was just a sight to see. She lasted and got lots of candy.


I hope everyone had a great Halloween and here are a few pictures from ours..






6 comments:

Betty F said...

These pictures are so cute! Looks like you all had a great time! Trick or Treating in the day time means better pictures!

Anonymous said...

AWW emilee looks adorable! I love her costume!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW. so fricken cute!! I can't wait to come visit!! KRolls here I come!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are too cute for words. Looks like it was a nice day to go out and trick or treat. The costumes are great!!

Anonymous said...

love the costumes and Emilee - what can one say - beautiful child - these are the moments I miss with all of you - glad the kids had a good time - love your costumes Jacqueline and Teresa - cool - glad everyone had a good time!! love - Mother

Anonymous said...

love the costumes! Miss J and Miss T looked great as well. LOL Aunt jennifer