Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Excitement!

This weekend went by in the blink of an eye. Friday night my sister Michelle and her husband Glen were coming in town for the weekend along with a friend, Erica. Erica grew up here also and visits often. Hopefully her and her family will be moving back here next summer.. (RIGHT ERICA??) Anyway, they flew into Milwaukee on time and well I won't go into detail but Glen knows what I'm talking about when I say, he was the reason they did not leave the airport until 2 hours later. Anyway they got into Green Bay around 8. They all were hungry and were hungry for a Kroll's hamburger. So Andy and I went to Kroll's with them and they got their fix. I was tired and well we went home. They went out on the town and had fun, which was great, I'm glad they had fun. Saturday we woke up to some snow falling. It was a great site for them to see, coming from Arizona. Saturday afternoon we had Jacqueline's 13th birthday party, had most of the family over, the neighbors, it was great. They played some Rock Band downstairs, had pizza and cake. After the party, mom's party started. My cousin Jill and her boyfriend RC, along with my friend Betsy, my sister, Glen, Erica and another girl I work with at the restaurant met up there and had some drinks. We then headed out to the Top Hat, a martini bar that i LOVE. Didn't go crazy, I am well in my 30's now..lol. Those days are over. Andy came out when we got to the Top Hat and had his Coke :-). Anyway it was fun and I'm glad everyone that was able to make it could. The flu is going around and so some people couldn't make it so we'll just have to make it up. Sunday Glen and Erica had to leave at 7am in Milwaukee so they were gone SUPER early, and Michelle stayed until today. Andy drove her this morning.

Emilee got to know her Aunt "Shell" and well if you know Michelle, you know why. She's crazy! She bought Emilee a toy and well thats all you really have to do to win kids hearts..lol.
It was a great weekend.


Enjoy the pics and thanks for checking in...
















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool. Looks like everyone had a great time! Love the snow. Happy b-day again to Miss J and Julee. XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was there to be all the fun and parties - love the pictures of the girls - Jacqueline - you look so beautiful - growing up way too fast - and what can I say about Miss Emilee - special beyond words - glad all had a good time - love Mom

Anonymous said...

Ok I am soooooooo going to the gym asap!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I had a blast and hope to get back there in a few months. I wana take Tanner next time thou. Give em a high five for me!! Love Michelle

Julee Marie Photography said...

Oh Michelle, you are fine. I need to hit the gym also but xmas is coming. And you see all the yummy tempting food out here.. LOL.
Hope to see you again soon and Tanner would have fun!!
Em says "where's aunt shell"?

Anonymous said...

Leave the gym talk out of here will ya..LOL It was a fun time and we had a blast, next time michelle you better have glen wear a fanny pack!! LOL Thanks again for having me share in your party plans! It was a blast and I am hoping to get back there next month some time if not in January and we can go to Krolls so I can have my shake and beer..LOL along with everything else I had to eat. OHHHHHHH See ya!!!

Betty F said...

Looks like EVERYONE had fun! Wish I could have been there too!