Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anniversary


It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today Andy and I got married. It was December 3,2005. When I think of everything that has happened from the time we met until now is crazy! But I wouldn't change a thing. We are lucky in a lot of ways. We have each other. We formed a little family together and then created one with Emilee. As difficult as times have been and are at times, we couldn't do it alone. We were married outside in Arizona of course. It was a beautiful day and it goes by so quick but I just remember loving that all my friends and family were there. We could have skipped the ceremony and just did the party.
Andy and I tease each other and joke around like I never have with anyone and I enjoy it. I have friends that have been married alot longer, and hope we have many years ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my blog, i have to run because it snowed MORE last night and I gotta get out of here..
Julee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary - you are the perfect couple in my eyes -you are good for each other...stay healthy and happy and ejoy your special day - love Mother

Anonymous said...

YEAH you made it. j/k LOL I am so happy you have found your soulmate. U deserve it! Have a great and Happy Day and again congrats from your sister Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Julee & Andy! We wish you many, many more years of happiness! You have a beautiful family :)

Love,
The McDermotts

Anonymous said...

I cant believe its been 3 yrs. I miss you guys a lot.
Heres to lifetime together,
Love Karen

Betty F said...

OH JULEE!!! I knew the 3rd was a day to remember! I'm sorry I MISSED it... Then AND this year. I miss you guys so much. I also agree that you and Andy are perfect for each other. Your family is perfect. You four and your extended family AND now you're home celebrating.. Don't think your wedding could have been outside in Green Bay! Love you!