Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week Update

It's been quite a busy week. Andy had school down near Milwaukee again, he left Monday night and spent the night at my cousin Jaclyn and her husband Jake's house (thanks again!). And then he came home Wed night. I had to work Tuesday night. Work in itself has been busy, its that busy time of year, our busiest month of the year. Everyone wants money for Xmas, who doesn't. I love Xmas. It's my favorite time of the year. This will be our second Christmas in Wisconsin. The weather is now starting to "feel" like it! High 30's to Low 40's for the high. Sounds cold to some of you, but its not that bad if there's no wind.. hee hee. I enjoy it. We are supposed to have a tad bit of snow Sunday after the game. And by a tad i mean .3 inch is what they are saying so may not be anything. I'm waiting for the first big snowfall. My aunt Liz and my cousin Austin are on their way from AZ to move back here so they are in for a BIG change!

Not much else is going on, getting the house ready to get my Christmas decorations out. I will post pictures from Thanksgiving and the upcoming weeks. I plan on being prepared this year.. ok stop laughing! I said I plan.. lol.
The girls are waiting for their movies to open up next week. Jacqueline wants to see the new Harry Potter and Teresa wants to see Twilight. I'm sure they will be going next weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well.. Emilee is now yelling at me to get off .. so i must go..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like snow to really make it feel like Winter - miss that but not the entire cold Winter - glad Liz and Austin made it to Green Bay without hitting any bad weather - looking forward to see your house decordated Julee - hug the girls for me - love to all- Mother

Betty F said...

SNOW??!!! Darn Julee! I'm cold just thinking about it!
Miss you guys and remembering the Thanksgiving Katie, Sabby & I spent with you in Gilbert!

Julee Marie Photography said...

i miss you too Betty. That was a good Thanksgiving. Emilee was quiet and tiny.. :-) How time has flown by.