Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 1995 12:01pm

Hard to believe that 13 years ago yesterday, I turned 19. Even harder to believe that 13 years ago today I had Jacqueline. She was a pretty easy pregnancy, compared to Emilee that is. I was never sick or tired, until the end. I worked until the day I had her. I may have gained a ton of weight but I was very much mobile and felt good. I had alot of false labor with her for the last month of my pregnancy. I think we went to the hospital about 4 times before my doctor finally kept me over night on my birthday. She just wanted to come out. I was ready for her. Her actual due date was Nov 7th so she wasn't far off by any means. I remember just being very tired. I got to the hospital about 10pm on 11/3, it was a Friday. The Dr ordered them to give me a shot of Demerol and in the morning he would be in. They could see I was exhausted. Well that put me right to sleep. Sat morning at 6:30 the Dr came in and checked me out and said well "Are you ready to have a baby today"? I thought to myself, huh NO?! Get me out of here, I freaked. I was 19 and it scared me to death. No one knew that. Well this baby was coming. I was more afraid of the pain and the mere thought of how is this thing going to come out of me? LOL.. Well after I was induced and in labor for an hour and a half I had enough, i wanted that Epidural. I was done experiencing the "natural" labor.. forget it, give me the drugs!! I got it at 9 or 930, wasn't quick enough for me.. Anyway I remember looking at the clock, it was about 11:55am and the Dr came in and said ok almost ready, I couldn't feel a thing. Next thing I know, Out she came, the most beautiful thing I ever saw! 12:01pm .. I did it. It was surreal. I couldn't believe it. What I didn't know what was going to come next.. the next 13 years so far..

Jacqueline Elizabeth, you are outgoing, spunky, sensitive, smart, beautiful and most of all, my daughter.. Have a great 13th birthday!!

Thanks for reading my blog..


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacqueline - you are a beautiful special granddaughter to me as you were my first grandaughter and the most precious baby - you have become a great young lady and I love your personality and wit and charm - a mind of your own you have - enjoy your special day - we both love you very much - Love - Grandma and Grandpa O'Neil

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL. MY LITTLE RICKY MARTIN FAN. HAVE A GREAT B-DAY! LOVE AND MISS YOU. AUNT JENNIFER

Anonymous said...

How fun to see pics of her through the years, since we were not in touch when she was growing up. Happy Birthday Jacqueline - you are a beautiful young lady!

Anonymous said...

By the way, where's your birthday picture, Miss Julee?!

Julee Marie Photography said...

LOL.. anonymous .. i will be celebrating my birthday this weekend and I will post pics then!

Betty F said...

Happy Birthday Jacqueline!!!!! Miss you!