Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversay

Did you really think I could leave this day behind without making a tribute to Mr Brett? Of course not! LOL.. Today is his 39th Birthday. I prefer to post a picture of him as a Packer because he will always be one. This was taken the last game he ever played. I'm surprised my camera didn't freeze up it was so cold.


And today is also the 10th wedding anniversary for my Mom and Michael. Can't believe ten years have gone by. So much has happened thats for sure. Where I was ten years ago, I never thought I'd be where I am today. Michael has had his share of medical problems, but I'm very grateful that he is still here. He's such a sweet, caring man. WE miss him and mom all the time. Hopefully we will be able to see him soon. Hope you two had a great anniversary and we all wish you many many more to come, thats if you can deal with each other.. lol.. I really need to get a good picture of the two of you .. but here is one from the past...



thanks for checking in today..

3 comments:

Betty F said...

Happy Anniversary Michael & Cathy!!!

Anonymous said...

thak you for the kind words for both of us - nice that we shafre the day with Brett - we will be having our picture taken soon and will mkae sure you get "an updated picture of us - love to all of you - we both wish right now that we were in Green Bay - love for now - mother and michael

Anonymous said...

oh - and that picture of michael and I many many years ago - in our "younger days" - we laughed when we saw it - love again - Mother