Monday, October 20, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


As promised, yesterday the girls carved their pumpkins. Emilee had fun getting her hands in the "goo" she wanted to just carry her pumpkin all around but they are safely outside. I still need to get a pic of them all done, however I thought I would post some shots of them having fun. We cooked the seeds and emilee had her first taste and just like everything else we give her she liked them and ate them up. Nothing like the smell of pumpkin seeds, i look forward to it every year.

Enjoy the pics and have a great day...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun - I realize each time what I am missing - love the expressions on Emilee's face - lots of fun I am sure had by all - love to all - Mother

Anonymous said...

Girls are getting big!! I love pumkin patches.!! See ya'll soon!! Tell Em not to ruin her dorothy dress cuz I wana see her in it when I come:) Love Auntie Shell

Betty F said...

These are SO cute! I love that I know and have been in that kitchen.. I miss you all so much. Give the girls hugs and take one for you and Andy