Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is here

Today was a perfect Fall day here. Couldn't really ask for anything better. When we have days like this we have to take advantage and enjoy every moment. This week has been very nice. Soon we won't be so lucky. It was however very windy this morning, but once the afternoon rolled around it went away. It got up to about 67 today, sunny. Just gorgeous with all the fall colors. I had my camera with me so I just took some shots around Emilee's babysitters neighborhood. They have awesome trees. This weekend will be a busy weekend for us, but the temps are going to be rather warm. Well for us that is. High 60's to low 70's. Like I said before, we will take it for now!

Hope everyone is doing well and having great weather also. Thanks for checking in.



Even Emilee can't help but smile :-)

2 comments:

Betty F said...

SHE'S SO CUTE!!! And the Trees; my God Even more beautiful than last week.

Anonymous said...

That picture of my granddaughter is just the way Emilee is - lots of love and energy she has...miss the Fall weather and Julee you captured the colors so well - hug all the girls for me - love you all - Mother