Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Sunday night, just after dinner and I'm listening to my 2yr have a fit. Can anyone relate? LOL. Emilee likes to "snack" throughout the day and when it comes to dinner she picks at her food. She's two, what do you do? She has never been a really good eater but man lately she is a pistol. She was told several times she has to eat her dinner or she's not getting any snacks. Yeah right! So after her bath she always get a snack. Well she's having a cow right now cuz she isn't getting one. I know I'm so horrible. LOL. As I look at her she's slowly eating her food! Ha! We had a great weekend. The weather was great on Friday and on Saturday. Friday I think we got up to 75 and yesterday almost the same. Today we got rain, but we need it so we'll take it I suppose. Anyway Emilee spent some much needed time outside. She rode her bike and wrote with the sidewalk chalk. Jake came outside and they swung on the swings and played in the sandbox. Andy and I saw Fast & the Furious last night, which was actually really good. Teresa went to the school dance Friday and spent the night at a friends house. Jacqueline spent lots of "talk time" with her "boyfriend"! Don't ask I don't even want to go there right now! LOL.

Here are some pictures of Emilee yesterday.
Thanks for checking in..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wth she has a boyfriend? Who? What? It will be 97 today and also 100 tomorrow YEA!! Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful Emilee is becoming and a mind of her own obviously - i can relate to kids not wanting to eat - I had two girls like that...happy times to all and enjoy the weather and see you in 4 weeks!! love - Mother

Betty F said...

OH NO.. THE BOYFRIEND ALREADY!!! Good Luck Mom!
Emilee is growing so big! Her hair has grown so much! Can't wait to see you! 100degrees right now!