Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday Fun

Yesterday actually was "Good Friday" and I took off work and drove down to Milwaukee to attend the Brewers Home Opener vs the Cubs with my friend Laura. I have never been to the new stadium (it's not really new anymore) that they built like 8,9 years ago. Anyway the Cubs were playing, and well it was a baseball game so I'll go! It was alot of fun! Despite the 9th inning loss 4-3 for the Cubs I had a good time. Some of the fans behind us weren't very kind to the Cub fans, I could go on and on about the good nature of the sport and having a good time against the other team, but these girls were just mean and nasty. It's a good think I wasn't drinking otherwise I can't tell you what would have come out of my mouth. Needless to say I still had a great time and cannot wait to go to Wrigley to watch some Cubs games next!! I will mention that the tailgating before the game felt like we were in Chicago, it was soooo windy outside which made it pretty much freezing. I guess that's why you drink alot!! But it was fun...
I thank Laura and Todd for inviting me!!

Here are a few pictures..

Todd & Laura

1 comment:

Betty F said...

Julee! This looks like so much fun!!! Now you waited until after 3:00 to have fun... right?