Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Still Alive!

Hello everyone! I planted some flowers last week, just a few. I am no Mrs Green Thumb! But so far so good. I'm not much of a flower person, however I really like Lilies.. these were really pretty so I bought some. I wanted to show you how pretty they are.. Things grow a little different here in Wisconsin than in Arizona!
Update on Andy, he went back to work Monday and was in alot of pain, he is supposed to be on light duty but hello being a mechanic there is no such thing. Tuesday he ended up hurting himself, just probably over-doing it as he does and well he's back home. He really shouldnt go back to work until he's 100% better. Between the Workman's Comp people and his job its not easy on him. He has a Dr appt tomorrow and I just pray he is healing ok and doesn't need surgery again. I'll keep you posted.

Staying busy and looking forward to the weekend, thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Betty F said...

Oh Julee. I hope he'll be ok. I'll keep you guys in my prayers

Julee Marie Photography said...

Thanks Betty! I'll keep you posted

Anonymous said...

Poor Andy!!