Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Addition

Welcome Maxwell Douglas McDermott. My good friend Laura, whom I've known since kindergarten had her second baby boy last week, Max. He's so adorable. Andy, Emilee and I drove down to Laura and Todd's home over the weekend so I could see the little guy. Now everyone who knows me knows that I always wanted a little boy. Well I have 3 wonderful girls and wouldn't trade them for anything... (well maybe sometimes, lol) Laura was hoping for a girl but she got a beautiful boy. I know she is happy with that, and so am I cuz now I have another little boy to admire.

Laura and Todd live in Grafton, about and hour and 20 minutes or so from us, but one reason I wanted to move back here was to see her more often, now that Emilee is older and not so cranky in the car, I hope to see her more often. Anyway, I wanted to share to you this awesome new baby. Laura, get some rest and take care...

Thanks for checking in.. here is another pic of Max...

3 comments:

Betty F said...

He's such a cutie!! Is he a redhead??!! He reminds me of my nephew, David!
Love you

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy - give my congratulations to the happy and proud parents!!! Cathy O'Neil - Julee's Mom in HOT Arizona

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby you have posted! (No, he's not a red head, but his older brother his.)

Thanks for the special post about Max...and your visit on Sunday. Pretty awesome for you to make the drive to meet Max!

I am just loving him up...and it's really hard to put him down or let Todd hold him. He's such a little angel :)

Hope to see you soon!