Thursday, July 17, 2008

Herritage Hill


Today, Kim and I took the kids to Herritage Hill to see they Budweiser Clydesdales. Herritage Hill is a historical park here in Green Bay. I have not been there since I was a kid. I loved going there and walking around and looking at all the old buildings and learning about what it was like to live back in the 1800's. They have original buildings and houses from back then. It's really a neat place. They also have a church that you can actually get married in. I am doing a wedding there in September, so it was nice to look inside, in person. Very small, but very cool. I took lots of pictures so I put them on a slide show for you all to enjoy. Just click on Julee's Photo's on the left hand side and it will take you to the page where the slide show is.

It wouldn't be a summer day in Wisconsin if it did not rain. It rained pretty hard for about 5 minutes, but we caught cover.


Thanks for checking in today...


Julee

5 comments:

Betty F said...

I love this place

Betty F said...

P.S. Great Slide Show!

Julee Marie Photography said...

Thanks Betty, that means alot to me, coming from you :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW THAT PLACE BRINGS BACK MEMORIES GOING THERE WHILE I WAS GROWING UP. COOL THANKS LOL JENNIFER

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks