Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome and Hello Friends!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Bear with me as I learn how to navigate and post my blogs daily. I hope you all will check in every-so-often and keep updated on my crazy life! I will give a BIG THANKS to my wonderful and dear friend Betty in AZ for helping me create my site. Thanks to her i'm now a "blogger". My goal is to keep everyone in AZ and everywhere else away from us updated on our lives here in WI. Also I want to have a place where I can post my pictures for all to see. I'm really excited in getting my photography really going and out there. Hopefully you all will take time to read and enjoy.

Thanks,

Julee

4 comments:

Betty F said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of BLOGGING. It's an awesome blog and a wonderful way for you to display your talent! Love you

Anonymous said...

what can I say about my special daughter whom I miss more than I can say and my three granddaughters - I am so proud of her and as long as she and her family are happy - that is all that matters

Josie said...

Thanks, Julee, for starting the blog. It's a great way for us to see photos of you, Andy and the girls. And it's such a great way to showcase your talent.

Anonymous said...

Omg julee i love itt! I love the pictures and man ure amazing at it your deffinatly taking my senior pics for meehhh!!!!!!!!!! Im soo glad u guys live by us bc i love your family sooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! its like 1 huge family. welli like ure blog and its really kool.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Merisa Kelly