Friday, June 27, 2008

To My Two Special Nephews




















What can I say about my two newphews Connor, who will be 7 on the 28th and Tanner who will be 13 on the 30th of June!
First off I MISS you both dearly. It's been almost a year since I've been away and of course I see Mr Tanner on the web cam and get to chat with him every now and then, but its still not the same.
Tanner you are going to be 13. A teenager, a big accomplishment. I remember when you were born. My first nephew. You were awesome, you still are. I had Jacqueline a few months later so that gave you a little cousin to grow up with. Your personality cracks me up. I miss seeing you and going to your football or baseball games, I know I'll see you soon, so have a great 13th birthday and I hope you have a Great day! I know you will, you always do!
Connor, turning 7.. cannot believe it. I remember when your mom had you. I was scared for her! LOL.. I wasnt sure how she'd handle you. It was rough at first, you were a spunky little fellow. Very vocal and such energy. I dont think much has changed. I know I'm your aunt Julee, the one with the camera, the one w/the scarey dog... but I love ya. I miss ya, I hope you have a great 7th birthday. Can't wait for you to come out to Green Bay and visit in September and have lots of fun. You won't want to go back!!

Anyway I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my two special nephews Tanner and Connor.

You BOTH have an Awesome DAY!

Love aunt Julee xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat pictures - nice picture of Tanner and Conner - you have to know that we miss all of you - at least Andy gets to "rest" now for awhile - take it easy Andy - and get better soon - we miss you here - Michael said to say hi too!!Love - Mother

Anonymous said...

its tanner that was very nice aunt julee. I miss u very much and andy. Maybe i can come and visit u sometime. tell jacqueline and teresa and my cutty pie emilee that i miss them. I cant wait to see u.

love, tanner