Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a good Father's Day! We didn't do too much but thats not a bad thing!

The girls and I made Andy breakfast, then he cut the grass (what a guy), and then we started cooking. (When I say "WE" I mean Andy) He made Ribs on the BBQ, but I did make my Jello Cake- YUM! We played outside, enjoyed the 80 degree weather. We were able to sit out back and eat, Emilee absolutely LOVES being outside and when we eat outside she get's SO excited.

Enjoy the pics from our day and we hope you had a good day also.



Thanks for checking in....

4 comments:

Betty F said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great day. Happy Father's Day Andy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you all had a Great Fathers Day! Miss and love you all Jennifer. PS only 113 today!!!

Anonymous said...

You should put your bio photo from here on your facebook account. It's a great picture!

Had fun Saturday - thanks for coming along! Hope Andy wasn't too bored! LOL

Anonymous said...

Emileeee is soo cute on her swing!! Love Michelle