Sunday, June 29, 2008

"APPLES" & Fireworks!







Strawberry picking season is here in Northeast Wisconsin, so what better way to get Andy up and out than to take him out picking with Teresa and Emilee. We had a fun time and Emilee was VERY talkative and kept say "apples". I kept telling her they were strawberries but she sounded cute no less! It reminded me when I was a kid going out picking strawberries, it was fun, and we left before the rain hit.

On our way out we stopped by a couple places and looked at fireworks. That always gets Andy excited. We of course bought a bunch of stuff to blow up for the fourth. I like the sparklers and little worms and stuff.. Andy likes the bigger, louder things.

The fouth will be fun with the family, but Jacqueline of course is in AZ and Teresa left today for a week with her friend. She went to Michigan to go stay in their cottage, so she'll be having fun I'm sure. So just Emilee this year...

Enjoy your week, thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those strawberries look so darn good. I have been buying them all up down here as they seem to be really good this year. Oh I can't wait to get back there to do that with the kids!! Great photos!!

Angie in AZ said...

OK. I finally got caught up on the past couple weeks of your life. I will check in more often! I love your pictures!! Emilee is getting so big. Looks like an awesome Wisconsin summer. Enjoy!
Angie in AZ

Betty F said...

I'm sorry BOTH Jacqueline and Teresa will be gone. I am jealous you get to buy fireworks.. I miss those a lot! Miss you!