Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth to all

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY !!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate when weekends go by so fast. I think I was one of few people who actually had to work on Friday so it made the weekend come very slow! But once it hit 5 man I was outta there! We were going to have a BBQ at our house on the 4th so I had a few things to do to prepare. The BBQ was at noon and grandma/pa came over and Liz with the kids, Natalie and PJ came with little Olivia. Which I made the mistake of telling Emilee the night before that she would be over. So all I heard was that Baby Olivia was coming all NIGHT, and ALL morning before they arrived. She likes to help feed her and give her her nukie! It's very cute! Andy cooked, of course! I also caught a picture of him holding Oliva! Once in a lifetime opportunity for sure! After everyone left Emile took an hour nap and we hung out. Teresa left with Aunt Liz to go downtown to watch the fireworks. We stayed home and watched them from our house and on TV. Emilee liked that better. As you will see .. she was excited with them on TV! Sunday has been kinda lazy which is good. I did go to the gym so I did something right? Emilee is in the pool-where she lives lately. Teresa is still with Aunt Liz and wont be home till tomorrow! At least she's staying busy.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Thanks for checking in..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE Pictures! How totally cool to be able to talk to you and SEE YOU!.
Miss you

Anonymous said...

How Fun! Andy looks good cooking AWWW I remember those days! Love and miss you all Jennifer!!

Erica D said...

Oh my gosh those cupcakes and cake look amazing....I swear I want I want you to make my birthday cake..LOL
It looked like fun times..Sure do miss that with my family!