Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day yesterday! We had a good weekend. Andy had to work all week and Saturday so no day off for him. Saturday when he got home I took him to a movie.. We saw The Proposal. It was really good. Yesterday Emilee decided that she wanted to get up at 6am. Of all the days! So I got up with her and Andy got up around 8, we ate breakfast and then I had to get her ready for a graduation/Fathers Day get together at my Uncle's house. Andy was mowing the lawn and was real tired so he stayed home. The party was nice, the weather was somewhat cloudy and about 81. They had a pool set up in which Emilee wanted to go "swimming" but refused to actually get it. She looked from the sideline and got her hands wet and splashed with Teresa. Then she was really more interested in Olivia and feeding her and stuff. It was really cute. We came home and right away Teresa was off to her friends house for the evening. Emilee took a nap and I finished my book I had been reading and then I snoozed for an hour. We are going to be hot and humid this week. Possibly 90 tomorrow so there goes my hair! I hope everyone is doing good and had a great day.. Here are a few pics.

Thanks for checking in...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH HOW FUN. Did you get pictures of the party like Mikes kids? Grandma and Grandpa look great LOL Jen

Anonymous said...

OH Julee this looks so much fun. I love the picture of your grandparents. Such happy family gatherings.. Makes it ALMOST o.k. that you live so far away