Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Carter"

Well the Winter storm "Carter" has come and gone. Dropped 6.5 inches of fluffy white snow on us. Yes its pretty but not fun to clean up.. Yesterday the kids had a snow day due to all the snow that fell overnight and the high winds that were going on. Emilee also stayed home and me? No I went to work. I made it fine and so did Andy. However, when Andy got to work, he was sent home, dealership wasn't going to be open, all the appointments were cancelled and it was worse out by him. So it was a fun filled day for them, no school and no daycare.

Here are a few pictures of Emilee playing in the snow...




I guess she still thinks she can "mow".. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COLD. IT IS LIKE 60 HERE. TOO COOL THOUGH I REMEMBER SNOW DAYS!! AUNT JENNIFER

Betty F said...

I LOVE these pictures! I remember when she got it and thinking it'd be a while before she wore it! LOL 6.5 inches? !!!