Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello All


It's been awhile. A lot has been going on. We've been keeping busy. The girls have been sick, with a cough and everything. I was trying to stay away and so far so good. Everyone is getting and doing better. We had really great weather. We were up into the 50's and pretty much all the snow has melted, however now we are going to be getting snow the next few days. At least the temperatures are above zero.

As everyone knows Andy had been having lots of trouble with his muscle pull and doctor visits. He was off work since the beginning of December. His work has not been very nice nor fair with him. It's been a battle, but we made it through. Anyway, he had been looking for another job and well he got one! It's in Appleton but it will be steady pay and that's all that matters.

I have one more day at the restaurant and then I'm done. It was good but I need time with the kids, at home and time for myself. It's taken a toll and I just need a break.

Yesterday I took the girls to see Disney On Ice. Mostly went for Emilee. I wasn't too sure how she was going to do, but she did great! She was clapping and laughing and having a great time. It was so fun to watch her. She's becoming her own little person more and more each day so it's really fun.

Here are a few pictures from the show. (Keep in mind we weren't down in the front and I did not have my telephonic lens so it's the best I could take but still not too bad)

Thanks for taking time to check in




6 comments:

Betty F said...

These are great pictures. She's grown so much since I last saw her! Can't wait to see you guys again. I dreamed last night I was leaving WI and couldn't find my ticket...:)
Glad you're able to quit job #2 and glad Andy's starting a better job today.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Emilee - how she is changing - looks more and more like Andy - I miss all of you so much and cannot wait to see my Emilee in a few months...and so happy for Andy to have a steady job again - he has to feel better about that - love to everyone and hug and kiss the girls for me - enjoy the day!! Best of everything to you Andy and hope the pain goes away....

Anonymous said...

poop - I forgot to say the anonymous note is from Grandma Cathy - in sunny Arizona!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories of seeing the Disney on ice in the middle of wisconsin..:) I bet all the girls enjoyed it, those are going to be great memories for them. Good times, I can't to get back there. Congrats to Andy on the new job. I hope things work out for the best for you two! Maybe see ya in a month or two.

Anonymous said...

How awesome. FUN FUN FUN. Congrats on Andy getting a job!! Sucks out there. Also WOW for you not have to work 2 jobs YEAH!! JEN

Anonymous said...

I love dosmey on ice!!