Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yes, I'm still here :-)

It's been awhile since I've been on and well I'm sorry. Sometimes life takes you away from things and you need to take care of yourself. It's been awhile but I'm still here and plan to update everyone more often. I haven't posted since last year and LOTS of things have happened. For people that I talk to on facebook and in life you know things have been crazy. We had a great winter for the most part, it was mild, only one big snow storm. We are having a great spring, could rain a little less but we need it so I won't complain. Christmas came and went, New Years the same. It's now May and well we have 2 new babies. My cousin Jaclyn and her husband Jake had a baby girl April 1st, Grace. I will get to meet her this weekend and will take Lots of pictures. My cousin Natalie (PJ's wife) had little Autumn on April 7th. I get to see her lots and she's great. Emilee is very fond of her but I think she is all babied out :-) . Jacqueline and Teresa are doing good. Typical teenage drama at times, school, friends, and shall I say boys.. They have less than a month of school, which has gone so fast. They will be Sophomores, where is the time going. Teresa will be starting Drivers Ed soon. As much as her father doesn't want, it's a good thing for her. Jacqueline will be going to AZ for just a few weeks for the Summer. On a big note, my mom will be moving here next weekend. We are all VERY excited for this. Will be nice to have her close by and the girls are very happy also. This past week Natalie, the girls and I painted the two rooms her and Michael will be staying in. Looks really nice. Andy finished the ceiling today, so that's how I spent Mother's Day. Painting and spending time w/my grandma and the kids. Work has been very stressful with my manager being our on bed rest since the beginning of Feb. She was pregnant with Twins. She had them a week ago and they came home today and they are doing great. So it will be nice to have her back in July, until then, my life is pretty hectic. I've been learning to deal w/the stress and finding things to do to release it. I did go to AZ for a weekend and I have a great time even though it was short, it was fun. My cousin Mal will be having her baby in a few months so another little baby in the family :-). I have 2 weddings in November that I am photographing and I'm looking forward to those. I hope everyone is doing well and I will attach some photos from the past few months and hope to keep more up to date on this site for everyone. Luv you all and thanks for taking time to read my post!



























5 comments:

Betty F said...

Love the pics! I miss you! Are you coming in May?????

Anonymous said...

microsoft registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy special and Im Glad that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of pc software here and just wanted to give my 3 cents. I'm about to write a fine article for this forum about
microsoft registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/2010/05/05/microsoft-registry-cleaner-%e2%80%93-how-do-you-get-the-best-one/]microsoft registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i complete it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
microsoft registry cleaner
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I was looking for some info and was searching on Ask Jeeves for it. I visited each of the first 10 pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond forum in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I was after

Cheers dudes at juleevuckovich.blogspot.com and keep the great effort up.

[color=#448888][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [/color]

Anonymous said...

Hallo in unseren Erotik-Chat.



Dieser Erotik-Chat gibt ihnen eine Möglichkeit kontaktanzeigen sie sucht ihn und vieles mehr,unter anderem Sexgeschichten
Hier in unsrem Erotik-Chat findest du kontaktanzeigen sie sucht ihn Flirt und Sextalk
Suchst du erotische Rollenspiele , dann bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Blind Date erotik kontaktbörse ,anmelden .
Suchst du jemand aus Waadt, oder von Essen, oder aus Heilbronn , oder aus Aargau, vieleicht von SpittalanderDrau? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

Anonymous said...

Its my elementary things to post on this forum,just wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to transmit on this food,please strike out this thread.Nice to fit you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]