Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long Weekend Fun

Don't you just hate going back to work after a long 3 day weekend? I do! It was hard to get up this morning, so hard that I hit snooze too many times and the girls didn't get up either. So all hell broke loose! LOL. We managed to get out the door in time so that's good. I had to stop and get a capacino this morning, I wouldn't have made it. I was busy today so it made the day go by and hey tomorrow is Wednesday! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! We had a good weekend. Andy had to work Saturday so I dropped the girls off at a movie and Emilee and I did laundry and played outside, did some grocery shopping ect. Sunday we went to Bay Beach for a couple of hours and then Andy did some BBQ on the grill. Watched a family movie. Yesterday we went to my grandparents for a BBQ and everyone was there. Was nice to visit and hang out. One of the things I absolutely LOVE about this time of year and being here. Emilee was outside ALL day and ALL night. It's not going to be easy to keep her inside this summer, which is a good thing! The schools get out of school June 10th so they are excited. Going to be going into High School in the fall so I can really WAIT for that. I hope her have a LONG summer!

I hope everyone had a great relaxing weekend. Thanks for checking in! Enjoy the pictures from Bay Beach and Memorial Day BBQ


5 comments:

Betty F said...

These are great pictures Julee! I love seeing the pictures of your family!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - another reason (s) why I miss my family in Wisconsin - love the pictures Julee - glad everyone had a good time - we miss you all - and Olivia sure looks like PJ - what a cutie!! and my three girls - what can I say - love them all - take care miss you - love Mother

Anonymous said...

WOW Grandma and Grandpa look awesome. HI EVERYONE. WOW the baby looks just like PJ Take care LOL JENNIFER

Erica D said...

Oh it looks like you all had a great time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the weather back there!! Great to be able to sit outside and enjoy family's company. I am keeping my fingers crossed it won't be much longer.. god only knows!! That little peanut is too precious. Good times and your aunt is looking good as well! Good times! Thanks for sharing!!

Malarie Johnson said...

Aww love the pictures! Of course my mom is holding Olivia lol..Miss you guys!